We organize experiential group tours so that you could explore the world with like minded travelers.
In group tours, as the size of group increases, we are able to get better per person prices from our vendors, and we pass on this benefit to customers to provide greater value for money.
So if the dates of a group tour are not suitable, you can start a group tour on your preferred date. It is then published on our website. As more people join on your date, price for the trip go down for all the travelers including you.
Let us explain this through an example here. If there is a trip to Egypt that you want to join, you’ll find pricing slabs as per the number of travelers on that trip in the pricing section of that trip which will look something like this.
Now suppose you start a group trip for 23rd Dec and make a booking for 3 adults on 5th Sep. The confirmation date for this trip would be 60 days before 23rd Dec, i.e. 25th Oct.
What to expect now?
- Displayed price of the trip is tentative, based on the number of travelers currently booked on that date.
- You only pay a small amount to make a booking.
After booking & before trip confirmation:
- Trip is not confirmed yet.
- We do not make any bookings for the trip yet.
- We advise you also, to not make any flight bookings before confirmation.
- Zero cancellation charges.
- Price of the trip might change depending on the number of travelers at the time of confirmation.
- Shortly before the trip confirmation date, we’ll ask you either cofirm the trip by paying the next instalment, or cancel it for full refund. Final price of the trip would also be conveyed to you.
After trip confirmation:
- Trip is confirmed.
- We make travel bookings for this trip with various vendors.
- Cancellation charges would be applicable.
- Changes are not possible.
- Price of the trip cannot increase but may decrease if more travelers book.