Moon like landscape of Cappadocia, White Travertines of Pamukkale, Ancient underground cities, Blue Mosque of Istanbul - All of this in one tour!!
Places covered : Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Kusadasi, Istanbul
Who is this for : Solo travelers, Couples, Families
What is included in the tour
- Flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- Flight from Izmir to Istanbul
- 8 Nights Stay (details in Accommodation section)
- Cappadocia – Pamukkale | Bus
- Pamukkale – Kusadasi | Bus
- Kayseri airport – Cappadocia hotel | Shared transfer
- Kusadasi hotel – Izmir airport | Shared transfer
- Istanbul airport – Istanbul hotel | Shared transfer
- Istanbul hotel – Istanbul airport | Shared transfer
- South Cappadocia Tour
- North Cappadocia Tour
- White Travertines & Hierapolis Ticket in Pamukkale
- Ephesus Tour
- Guided Hagia Sophia Tour with Fast Track Entry Ticket
- Guided Topkapi Palace with Fast Track Entry Ticket
- 8 Rides with Public Transportation
- Bosphorus Cruise
- Turkey tourist visa
- 50000 USD travel cover for 10 days
- Meals (7 Breakfast, 1 Lunch)
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights (options given in Customizations section)
- Meals (unless explicitly mentioned in inclusions)
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in Inclusions
- Discover the moon-like landscape of Cappadocia.
- Discover Derinkuyu underground city which is 8 floors inside the ground.
- Roam around the pristine white travertines in Pamukkale.
- Laze around at the beaches in Kusadasi.
- Cover major part of Turkey in Just 9 Days.
- Relish your time with like-minded group of travellers.
- Almost everything booked – and still allowing you to enjoy the sites at your own pace.
Day 1 >>
ARRIVAL IN CAPPADOCIA: Upon arrival at Istanbul airport, clear immigration and take another flight to Cappadocia. Arrive at Kayseri airport. Get transferred to your hotel in Goreme. Check in. Relax.
Day 2 >>
SOUTH CAPPADOCIA TOUR: Enjoy your full day Cappadocia green small group city tour. Start in Göreme for a tour around Esentepe, Derinkuyu Underground City, Ihlara Valley and Selime Monastery. Travel to the south of Cappadocia. Explore the Underground city. Stroll along the river in the Ihlara Gorge. Tour duration: 8 hours approx.
Day 3 >>
NORTH CAPPADOCIA TOUR: The itinerary of Red tour covers the main attractions of the North Cappadocia.In this tour, you will explore the most famous valleys (Devrent and Pasabag), visit Göreme open-air museum, Çavuşin village, Uçhisar castle and the pottery town of Avanos. Tour duration: 8 hours approx.
CAPPADOCIA – PAMUKKALE: Board the overnight bus from Goreme to Pamukkale.
Day 4 >>
ARRIVAL IN PAMUKKALE: Reach your hotel in Pamukkale, and rest for some time.
WHITE TRAVERTINES & HIERAPOLIS: Discover the “Cotton Castles” of Pamukkale and the well-preserved ruins of the Greek-Roman city of Hierapolis. Experience the limpid pools (extra charges for bathing in pools) and travertine terraces of Pamukkale, and see the amphitheatre.
Day 5 >>
PAMUKKALE – KUSADASI: Board your bus to Kusadasi. Reach your hotel and check in.
LEISURE TIME IN KUSADASI: Today you’ll have free time in Kusadasi to do various optional activities in and around Kusadasi e.g. Cruise, Snorkeling, Scuba-diving, Quad-biking, Jeep safari to Dilek Peninsula National Park, excursions to nearby islands etc. You can also explore the beautiful city centre or spend some relaxing time at the beach.
Day 6 >>
EPHESUS TOUR: Take a journey back in time and explore the ancient ruins of Ephesus on this guided small-group tour. Admire the Library of Celsus, and The Grand Theatre. As a grand finale, see the Temple of Artemis, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Day 7 >>
KUSADASI – ISTANBUL: Get transferred to Izmir airport, and board your flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, get transferred to your hotel.
BLUE MOSQUE, HAGIA SOPHIA & TOPKAPI PALACE: Visit the 3 legendary monuments of Istanbul. At Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace, you’ll get the fast track entry ticket with a 20 minutes introduction from a licensed guide about the history of the monuments.
Day 8 >>
BOSPHORUS CRUISE: Join one of the best Bosphorus boat tours in Istanbul and admire the cosmopolitan city from a completely different perspective while enjoying the beautiful views of the Orient and the Occident at the same time. Cruise duration: 1.5 hours.
GRAND BAZAAR & SPICE BAZAAR (SELF EXPLORATION): Visit the two iconic bazaars of Istanbul for some souvenir shopping. Here you’ll get the chance to test your haggling skills.
Day 9 >>
RETURN: Get transferred to airport and board your flight back while planning another such adventure.
Accommodation options for Shared Rooms category
- 7 – 9 Mar | Cappadocia | Cappadocia Center Cave Hostel or Similar
- 9 – 10 Mar | Overnight bus
- 10 – 11 Mar | Pamukkale | Dort Mevsim Hotel or Similar
- 11 – 13 Mar | Kusadasi | Kusadasi Sezgins Boutique Rooms or Similar
- 13 – 15 Mar | Istanbul | Big Apple Hostel & Hotel or Similar
Accommodation options for Private Rooms category
- 7 – 9 Mar | Cappadocia | Royal Stone Houses Goreme or Similar
- 9 – 10 Mar | Overnight bus
- 10 – 11 Mar | Pamukkale | Venus Hotel or Similar
- 11 – 13 Mar | Kusadasi | Double Tree by Hilton Kusadasi or Similar
- 13 – 15 Mar | Istanbul | Ramada Istanbul Old City Hotel or Similar
- Flights from Delhi (INR 25,000 per person)
7 Mar | Delhi (11:30) – Istanbul (15:50) | Non-stop
15 Mar | Istanbul (17:55) – Delhi (02:25, next day) | Non-stop
- Flights from Bangalore (INR 25,000 per person)
7 Mar | Bangalore (04:55) - Istanbul (13:30) | via Kuwait (1h10m)
15 Mar | Istanbul (15:35) - Bangalore (03:55, next day) | via Kuwait (1h15m)
- Flights from Mumbai (INR 33,000 per person)
7 Mar | Mumbai (06:05) - Istanbul (15:50) | via Delhi (3h10m)
15 Mar | Istanbul (17:55) - Mumbai (08:55, next day) | via Delhi (4h15m)
- Choose from Shared Rooms or Private Rooms Accommodations (details given in the accommodation section)
- Please note that this is intended to be a backpacking trip. The accommodations included by default are shared ones, which will allow you to meet new people and make travel friends. If you’re looking for private rooms, please choose the Private Rooms option.
- For Private Rooms category, there have to be minimum 2 adults in the booking.
- This tour uses public transportation in some places. The buses included in the tour are luxury sitting buses, not sleeper ones.
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Cappadocia is not included in the tour. But if you wish to do this, it is possible to accommodate the same.