Rekindle the romance this Valentines Day by spending the night on cruise in beautiful Halong Bay.
Places covered : Ho Chi Minh, Hoi An, Dong Hoi, Halong Bay, Hanoi
Who is this for : Youngsters, Couples
What is included in the tour
- Flight: 10 Feb | Ho Chi Minh (13:00) – Da Nang (14:20)
- 8 Nights Stay (details in Accommodation section)
- Hue – Dong Hoi | Train
- Dong Hoi – Hanoi | Sleeper train
- Hanoi – Halong Bay | Bus
- Halong Bay Hanoi | Bus
- Ho Chi Minh airport – Ho Chi Minh hotel | Shared transfer
- Ho Chi Minh hotel – Ho Chi Minh airport | Shared transfer
- Da Nang airport – Hoi An Hotel | Shared transfer
- Hanoi hotel – Hanoi airport | Shared transfer
- Cu Chi Tunnels Tour
- Ba Na Hills and Golden Bridge Tour
- Hoi An - Marble Mountain – Hue Imperial Citadel Tour
- Paradise Cave & Dark Cave Tour
- Halong Bay Cruise
- Vietnam tourist visa approval letter (Visa stamping fee not included)
- 50000 USD travel cover for 10 days
- Meals (7 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner )
What is NOT included in the tour
- Internatoional Flights
- Visa stamping fee upon arrival in Vietnam
- Meals (Lunch & dinner), unless explicitly mentioned
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in Inclusions
- Spend Valentine’s Day on a beautiful cruise in Halong Bay.
- Fun-filled adventure activities e.g. Zipline, Kayaking, Mud-Bath etc.
- Best of Vietnam in Just 9 Days.
- Explore the majestic caves of Vietnam- a rare natural wonder.
- Almost everything booked – and still allowing you to enjoy the sites at your own pace.
Day 1 >>
ARRIVAL: Arrive at Ho Chi Minh airport and get transferred to your hotel.
HO CHI MINH NIGHTLIFE (SELF EXPLORATION): Explore the abundant nightlife options in district 1 of the city.
Day 2 >>
CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR: Discover Cu Chi Tunnels with an informative tour guide. Go underground to explore the tunnel system, walk around the forest and watch a war documentary.
Day 3 >>
HO CHI MINH – HOI AN: Get transferred to airport for your flight to Da Nang. Upon arrival, get transferred to your hotel in Hoi An. Check in and relax.
HOI AN ANCIENT TOWN (SELF EXPLORATION): Ride a bicycle in the beautiful ancient town of Hoi An. Marvel at the lantern decorations in the streets.
Day 4 >>
BA NA HILL AND GOLDEN BRIDGE TOUR: Ba Na hills offer you an amazing view of its scenery. Ride the cable car to the peak and enjoy the mesmerizing view along the funicular railway. This tour will also take you to many different fun destinations to visit such as Linh Ung pagoda, wine cellar, Golden bridge and D'amour flower garden. After the lunch time you will be able to continue your trip to play games at Fantasy Park and explore King Peak before going back to Hoi An city.
Day 5 >>
HOI AN - MARBLE MOUNTAIN - HUE: Travel from Hoi An to Dong Hoi. It's a long but scenic journey. On the way, visit Marble mountain and Hai Van Pass. Also visit The Imperial Citadel in Hue.
HUE - DONG HOI: Board your train to Dong Hoi. Upon arrival in Dong Hoi, reach your hotel. Check in and relax.
Day 6 >>
PARADISE CAVE & DARK CAVE TOUR: Visit Paradise Cave - the longest dry cave in Asia, and Dark cave - the adventure cave. Immerse yourself into the heart of the Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone. Travel by golf cart through the jungle, climb to see the spectacular views of the mountainous region, admire the magnificent crystal stalactites, zip line over a turquoise river, swimming, kayaking, challenge yourself on adventure courses, sink into the mud bath, explore the cave in the dark and much more! Important Note: Height & Weight restrictions apply for Dark cave.
DONG HOI – HANOI: Get transferred to the train station in Dong Hoi, and board your overnight sleeper train to Hanoi.
Day 7 >>
HANOI - HALONG BAY CRUISE: Upon arrival in Hanoi, depart for the 3.5 hour bus ride to Halong Bay. Journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta, observe everyday life of Vietnamese villagers as they work the rice fields, take pigs to market on motorbikes and plough the fields with their water buffaloes. Upon arrival in Halong Bay, Embark on the cruise followed by cruise briefing. Savor a delectable lunch cruising among the limestone islands. Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave and Titov Island. Enjoy the Sunset from the deck. After a delicious dinner, socialize with other guests, take part in board games, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Day 8 >>
HALONG BAY CRUISE - HANOI: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises. Have breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful morning of Halong Bay. Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay. Check out from your cabin, and continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more. Disembark from the cuise, and get transferred to your hotel in Hanoi.
Note: Cruise itinerary mentioned here is not fixed, and could be modified by the operator anytime.
Day 9 >>
RETURN: Get transferred to airport and board your flight back home with wonderful memories.
Accommodation options for Shared Rooms category
- 8 – 10 Feb | Ho Chi Minh City | City Poshtel or Similar
- 10 – 12 Feb | Hoi An | Tribee Bana Heritage Hostel or Similar
- 12 – 13 Feb | Dong Hoi | Nam Long Hotel or Similar
- 13 – 14 Feb | Overnight sleeper train
- 14 – 15 Feb | Roa Boutique Cruise or Similar
- 15 – 16 Feb | Hanoi | Hanoi Centre Hostel or Similar
Accommodation options for Private Rooms category
- 8 – 10 Feb | Ho Chi Minh City | Cap Town Hotel or Similar
- 10 – 12 Feb | Hoi An | Hoi An Rose Garden Hotel or Similar
- 12 – 13 Feb | Dong Hoi | Muong Thanh Luxury Nhat Le Hotel or Similar
- 13 – 14 Feb | Overnight sleeper train
- 14 – 15 Feb | Secret Halong Cruise or Similar
- 15 – 16 Feb | Hanoi | Hanoi Imperial Hotel or Similar
Below are the customization options that you could opt for in this trip. You can select these options later, while making the booking.
- Flights from Chennai (INR 18,000 per person- excluding check in baggage)
8 Feb | Chennai (01:10) – Ho Chi Minh (14:10) | via Singapore (5h15m)
16 Feb | Hanoi (12:20) – Chennai (23:50) | via Singapore (5h20m)
- Flights from Delhi (INR 18,000 per person- excluding check in baggage)
8 Feb | Delhi (06:50) – Ho Chi Minh (16:20) | via Kolkata (2h15m)
16 Feb | Hanoi (17:55) – Chennai (00:20, next day) | via Kolkata (2h25m)
- The shared accommodations included are mostly in mixed dormitories in backpacker hostels, which will allow you to meet new people and make travel friends.
- Halong Bay cruise is a pure leisure activity, and we’ll not be accompanying you on the cruise. Also, as the cruise sizes are not very big in Halong Bay, the entire group may not be booked on the same cruise.
- If you’re reaching early on the first day, you have the option of going for Mekong Delta Tour also.
- Though vegetarian and Indian food is easily available in Vietnam, veg options in breakfasts are rather limited.