White sand beaches, hiking, waterfalls, plenty of chilling with other backpackers.
Places covered: Gokarna
Who is this for: Youngsters, Solo travelers, Couples
What is included in the tour
- Pune - Hubli - Pune | Semi sleeper Non-AC Bus
- Private Non-AC vehicle for local travel from Hubli
- 1 Night Stay
- Hike to 2 hidden beaches,
- Vibhooti waterfalls
- Meals (1 Dinner veg/non-veg, 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch veg)
- One organizer to look after all the activities
What is NOT included in the tour
- Water bottles, drinks
- Food while traveling (other than the ones mentioned in Inclusions)
- Any other miscellaneous expenses
- The absolutely amazing Gokarna Private Beaches
- Dip under soul soothing waterfalls of Western Ghats
- Mirzan Fort visit
- Drive through dense jungle
- Beach Camping
- Campfire & Music
- Hell lot of Entertainment!
Day 0 >>
PUNE - HUBLI: Assemble at the Bus stop at around 8:30 PM, board the bus for overnight journey to Hubli!
Day 1 >>
HUBLI - FOREST WATERFALLS - GOKARNA BEACH: Board our private tourist vehicle at Hubli Bus-stand. Quick freshen up & Breakfast at a restaurant on the way (No shower now). Head to waterfalls located in dense forest, take a nice dip in chilled water (changing rooms available here). Lunch at a village near waterfalls. Drive towards Gokarna, head out to the most famous Beach for a fantastic sunset.
BONFIRE, MUSIC, DINNER AT BEACH CAMPSITE: Drive to Beach campsite. Freshen up, take shower if you wish. Bonfire, music, dinner buffet, camping on the private beach! Social gathering till late at night.
Day 2 >>
LAZY MORNING BY THE BEACH: Get up late, enjoy the morning vibes on the private beach. Take a dip in the ocean, if you wish to. Take shower, and have your well-deserved Lunch.
GOKARNA - MIRZAN FORT - HUBLI - PUNE: Time to say bye to the Beach camp. Drive to Mirzan fort, take a brief stop & click lot of selfies. Drive back to Hubli town and try local cuisine for dinner. Board the return Bus at 9:30 PM and head back to Pune with beautiful memories. Reach Pune by Monday morning.
Campsite on a beach with washrooms & luggage room (Tent stay on triple sharing basis)
- This is an offbeat travel experience. The facilities are basic without any luxury. But the experience would be amazing and offbeat.
- No alcohol & smoking during Treks & adventure activities.
- This trip requires minimum 8 persons to operate. Even though usually we have more than 15 people in most of our trips, we may decide to cancel the event if there are less than 8 travelers signed up for the trip. Please note that this is a very rare possibility, and in such case we'll offer you the full refund of your payment.