Warm hospitality of a Garhwali Village, Sulphur springs, snow clad trekking route in winters.
Places covered: Dayara Bugyal
Who is this for: Youngsters, Solo travelers, Couples, Family
What is included in the tour
- 2 Night stay in Wooden cottage with side valley view
- Meals (2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch-Veg, 2 Dinner-Veg)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Transportation
- Any out-house service/ experience
- Travel assistance for pick & drop
- Non-veg meals (we’d need a little prior notification on this)
- Stay in a Goat Village
- Gangnani Sulphur Springs
- Tranquil trekking routes
- Views overlooking the valley
Day 1 >>
ARRIVAL: Arrive at Raithal, walk for 400 metres to reach The Goat Village. Check in to the cottage & have your Lunch.
VISIT GANGNANI SULPHUR SPRINGS / RISHIKUND TIRTH: After lunch, you can visit Gangnani Sulphur Springs, famous for their thermal water springs. Gangnani, also known as Rishikund tirth, is a perfect place for meditation, rejuvenation and treat to nature lovers. A temple dedicated to sage Parasara, father of Veda Vyas lies in Gangnani. Its 23 km from Raithal just 50 mins ride. Back to Cottage In the evening, dinner will be served made of fresh vegetables.
Day 2 >>
DAYARA BUGYAI PEAK TREK: Challenge yourself for this 5-6 hour trek offering panoramic view & Nature Beauty. This is an ideal trek for long weekends and a perfect trek for beginners. It might seem like a long journey, but the mist and clouds covering the area are just out of the world. Back to your cottage & have your dinner,
Day 3 >>
EXPLORE RAITHAL VILLAGE: After Breakfast, You can explore the Raithal Village. Raithal is known for its rich agricultural and goat belts where people are still involved in the indigenous ways of living. Get around to see more than 500-year- old houses and structures that still talk about the stories of how human civilization in the Himalayas has been like. Let us take you back to this frozen era! Return to the cottage, and check out.
2 Nights Stay in Wooden Nature Cottage
- From 25th Dec to 5th Jan, a surcharge of 1000 Rs per person would be applicable over and above the price mentioned above.
- We are operating without electricity and we don't serve gourmet meals. We do provide candles and solar torches for your comfort though. We live and promote the philosophy of 'smart minimalism' and we are an 'absolute no', if you are seeking conventional hospitality.
- We coexist with nature and these areas are prone to wild mammals, insects and snakes so one needs to be careful and one is responsible for one’s own safety. You should always adhere to the safety guidelines provided by us.
- You’ll be amidst wilderness while hiking or exploring around. Do carry insect-repellent ointments, oils or creams to stay protected from seasonal bugs.
- We don't have electricity. Kitchen gets lit in the nights on solar panels and offers limited power for charging phones and other necessary equipment. Please carry a handy flash light/torch with extra batteries.
- You should pack heavy woolen clothes, if traveling between Oct to March.