Authentic Farm Stay experience on an organic farm near Panchgani with amazing views overlooking the valley.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Night stay in cottage with side valley view
- Meals (1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner)
- Book village & Goat farm tour (guide only, without transfers)
- 1.5 hours Nature walk (guide only, without transfers)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned explicitly in Inclusions
- Stay on an organic farm
- Views overlooking the valley
- Tour to the Book Village of Maharashtra
- Delicious organic food made from farm fresh vegetables
Day 1 >>
Arrive at the Farm Stay in Bhilar village. In the afternoon, go for the tour of book village and goat farm. Later you can explore the property, and get engaged in the farming activities with the hosts. In the evening, dinner will be served made of fresh vegetables grown on their farm itself. Please note that these are dependent on weather conditions.
Day 2 >>
After breakfast, drive to the start of the nature trail, and enjoy a good 1.5 hours nature walk. Return to the property, and check out.
Below are the customization options that you could opt for in this trip. You can select these options later, while making the booking.
- Evening Bonfire - INR 400 (payable directly during the trip)
- Add Lunch - INR 250 per person
- Add Extra Night Stay - INR 1400 per person
- Smoking and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited on the property.
- We request you not to disturb the natural surroundings while enjoying your time there.
- Please note that it's a farm stay experience, and doesn't have a 24 hour reception like hotels. Also
- Transportation from Mumbai/Pune is not included in the package.
- Bonfire and Nature Walk are subject to suitable weather conditions.