6 Days (5N)
Places to Visit
Amman, Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea
Art & Culture, Beach, Nature
- Meal – Breakfast
- English Speaking Guide in Jerash & Petra
- Government Taxes/VAT/ Service Charges
- Sightseeing / Tours /Excursions (All tours as per itinerary)
- Transfers ( As per itinerary )
- Regular Small Group tours
- Airport Transfer To Hotel
- Airport Transfer To Airport
- Travel Insurance for the entire duration of stay
- Jordan Pass
- Jordan Visa
- Private Tours (unless mentioned in itinerary)
- Wadi Mujib entrance fees + Wadi Mujib
- Meals - Dinner, Lunch
- TCS @5% (100%refundable)
- If flight timings requires a separate pickup/drop for you, there will be extra transfer cost on actuals – Generally transfer charges to and from Amman city is 60-70 USD each way.
Day 1 :- Arrival – Meet & Assist
Arrival in Amman Arrival at Queen Alia International airport, our representative waits for you to help you with the visa procedures. After he will walk with you to meet your driver who is waiting for you at the arrival hall. After that transfer to Amman for overnight.
Day 2 :- Amman – Jerash – Little Petra - Petra
After breakfast transfer to Jerash, to visit the world’s best preserved Roman provincial city. Then transfer to Al Beidha ( Little Petra ,the ancient archaeological site located a few kilometers north of the World UNESCO site of Petra, then transfer to Petra for overnight at the Hotel in Petra, including bed and breakfast .
Day 3 :- Petra – Wadi Rum
After breakfast you will meet your local guide at the entrance of Petra for full day to explore one of the Seven World Wonders. Entry by Siq and visit the Treasury, Street of Facades, Theater, Colonnaded Street etc. after lunch inside Petra (Optional: Basin Restaurant inside the site). You will still have time to visit the Monastery and/or the High Place of Sacrifice today. It is a lot of climbing but definitely worth the views!) After that transfer to Wadi Rum in 2 hrs for overnight at Sultan Camp, including dinner and breakfast.
Day 4 :- Wadi Rum – Dead Sea
Jordan’s extraordinary red desert, famous for Lawrence of Arabia and more recently, the Star Wars, Aladdin and Martian films. Before starting with the jeep ride you could decide to enjoy an hour camel ride (optional). After start with a half day (4 hrs) jeep tour including a freshly prepared lunch. A jeep tour is the best way to discover lots of sites in Wadi Rum. The jeep will stop at each site giving you time to walk/scramble around and maybe even climb up on some of the beautiful naturally formed bridges in Wadi Rum. This is as close as you will come to visiting Mars!
After transfer to the Dead Sea the lowest point on the earth’s surface, it’s a spectacular natural wonder, the Dead Sea is perfect for religious tourism and fun in the sun. With its mix of beach living and religious history, The leading attraction at the Dead Sea is the warm, soothing, super salty water itself – some ten times saltier than sea water, and rich in chloride salts of magnesium, sodium, potassium, bromine, and several others, so you can enjoy floating amazingly on that salty water and more, Overnight at the Dead Sea.
Day 5 :- Wadi Numeriah Siq Trail (Optional) / Free day Let's Explore
Today we can either explore Wadi Numeriah Siq Trial or you can Self Explore your day.
Day 6 :- Amman – Queen Alia International Airport
Transfer to the airport for departure. You would need to leave the hotel 3 hours in advance (2 hours for the check-in and about one-hour driving from the to Amman Queen Alia Airport).
Price of this group tour is dependent on the number of travelers traveling on a particular date. More travelers on a particular date means lesser price for all travelers.
Confirmation date: 60 days before departure
- At The Time Of Booking: 5000 Rs Per Person
- 45 Days Before Departure: 50% Of Total Package Amount
- 30 Days Before Departure: 100% Of Total Package Amount
Flight Cancellation Policy
- As Per Airline Cancellation Policy
Visa Cancellation Policy
- Non-Refundable After The Start Of Visa Application Process
Land Package Cancellation Policy
- Upto 45 Days Before Departure: Zero
- Between 30 - 45 Days Before Departure: 5000 Rs Per Person
- Between 15 - 29 Days Before Departure: 25% Of Total Package Amount
- Between 7 - 14 Days Before Departure: 50% Of Total Package Amount
- Within 7 Days Before Departure: Non-Refundable
Important Terms And Conditions
- COVID-19 NOTICE : The destination you will be travelling to might have some restrictions in place. Kindly read the guidelines shared by the Governments carefully and book your travel accordingly. If there are any changes in guideline after booking, we can't guarantee you refunds for the booking.
- 5% TCS on Foreign Travel: Starting from 1st Oct 2020, Indian government has started collecting Advance tax in form of TCS on all Foreign travel packages. We would be charging 5% TCS on the total package amount and deposit it with income tax department against your PAN number. This would be refunded / adjusted in your total tax liability in the respective financial year. https://www.livemint.com/money/personal-finance/5-tax-on-foreign-tour-investments-and-study-abroad-from-oct-1-details-here-11601542142962.html
- Please note that these are live prices and no bookings have been made yet. Final price and availability can only be confirmed at the time of booking.
- The outline itineraries given are a statement of our intent. Local weather conditions, events, festivals, political and security problems, or a host of other uncontrollable factors could force a change in the itinerary.
- For Visa- It is your responsibility to provide the documents required by embassy / high commission for your visa application. Grant of the visa is at the sole discretion of the respective embassy / high commission. We have no role in grant of any visa. We only facilitate the visa application, on a best effort basis, as per the requirements laid down by the embassy / high commission. Travel LYKKE will not be responsible for any visa rejections / delay, and all cancellation policies would still stand as they are.
- Please reconfirm your flight timings with the airline company 72 hours before departure, for any changes in the flight schedule.
- Special requests to hotels e.g. bed type, interconnecting rooms, adjacent rooms, early check in, late check out etc. are subject to availability at the time of check in and is at sole discretion of hotel management, and the cost for the same is to be borne by the customer.
- Any significant changes in foreign exchange rates or government taxes may lead revision in prices until the time of last installment payment.
- For more detailed Terms of Service, please refer to https://www.lykke.travel/terms-and-conditions. Your decision to make the first payment explicitly implies that you are in agreement with the terms and conditions provided on the above link.